Monday 12 August 2013

......................agreed training regime........................................


After consulting with Mistress my waist training regime is now ready to be put into practice.It all starts with my semi-rigid sleep corset which will be pulled in at least 2" and should not restrict my sleep breathing





In the morning I am to remove it,shower,have breakfast and after a certain time to digest I can be fitted with my corset of the day which can be pulled in 4" to begin with and will sit over my daily underwear which will most usually be camisole and bloomers....................






the whole ensemble will look something like this,of course when not in Victorian mode my daily underwear will be somewhat different........................











..but essentially bloomers will be de rigeur.
After a few hours completing chores,walking the dog etc my corset can then be pulled in an extra inch,this means only light meals which will aid my weight loss programme too.
The day can progress thus laced until about an hour after dinner when the corset can be pulled a further 2" in and left that way at least 4 hours until bedtime when it's back into the sleep corset again......





We envisage this regime to last about a year before any further lacing can be attempted,hopefully I can lose at least 7" off my waist over that time and be more comfortable in corsets than out of them







the aim is to achieve this level of lacing after about 2 years....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment